UK-Nigeria Tech Hub Future Females Business School Programme
Application is now open for the UK-Nigeria Tech Hub Future Females Business School 2022. Are you a Nigerian female entrepreneur looking to develop the next big GreenTech or AgriTech business? Are you passionate about technology and sustainability and looking to build a business that would create a positive social impact and benefit your community?
Then this programme is for you! It’s been designed to give you the clarity, vision and ability to focus and execute the right strategies, that will build your thriving tech-enabled dream business. Throughout the duration of the programme, entrepreneurs will have access to actionable content, weekly coaching sessions with a sustainability coach and guest feature masterclasses with industry experts; to increase the capacity of their enterprises to scale and become more sustainable.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens
- The business must utilise technology (i.e. your business is app based or an online platform)
- The business must impact respective communities/ industries
Qualifying startups for the UK-Nigeria Tech Hub Future Females Business School include:
Wastewater recycling, renewable energy technologies, trash collection, eco-friendly fashion, insect farming, urban and vertical farming, farm management solutions, food processing technology, water harvesting solutions, or soil preservation and treatment technologies among other GreenTech and AgriTech industries.
- Get clear on your purpose and vision
- Uncover your high-value customers
- Document a profitable business plan
- Build an irresistible & unique brand
- Create a high-converting website
MONTH 2: SELL
- Grow your email list
- Create valuable, engaging content
- Build your social influence
- Sell with confidence Increase sales & profits
MONTH 3: SCALE
- Become more productive
- Make smarter business decisions
- Maximise your tools & systems
- Scale your business
- Plan for your future
- GAIN Entrepreneurship Masterclass Program 2022 for Nigerian Women Entrepreneurs
- Coal City University Essay Contest 2022 for Nigerian Students
- UNIDO Global Cleantech Innovation Programme 2022 for Nigerian Startups & Innovators
The UK-Nigeria Tech Hub Future Females Business School programme is a 3 months, covering 10 actionable topics to drive a step-change in your business.
Deadline for the UK-Nigeria Tech Hub Females Business School is not specified. Apply as soon as possible.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the UK-Nigeria Tech Hub Future Females Business School 2022
Leave a Reply