Deadline: July 18, 2022.
Are you interested in an interdisciplinary and collaborative learning on sustainable mobility?
The University of Kassel, Germany, and the University of Cape Coast, Ghana, are jointly organizing an international summer school for young researchers, academia and practitioners from Sub-Saharan African countries. The MoveOn International Summer School will be hosted in person from October 9th till 15th, 2022 on the campus of the University of Cape Coast. An additional virtual introductory and follow-up meetings are included.
The MoveOn Summer School is designed for young researchers (both graduate and postgraduate students), academia and other external parties from Sub-Saharan African countries interested in the field of sustainable mobility.
They are looking forward to applications from master students, recent graduates, PhD students and postdoc researchers from Sub-Saharan African countries interested in the field of sustainable mobility.
- They are encouraging graduates and professionals from transportation planning and engineering, urban planning, urban design, architecture, transport geography, social sciences and other relevant disciplines to apply
- Females as well as applicants without previous international experience are especially encouraged to apply
- It is expected that participants have a sufficient command of English Language to actively participate in discussions and research project work
- Young researcher, academia and/or practitioner with an interest in sustainable mobility ,
- Availability for the full-time in-person participation during the MoveOn Summer School,
- High motivation expressed in a letter of movation
- Good command of English
- WARA/Mastercard Foundation Ideas Matter Doctoral Fellowships 2022
- LEAD Africa Youth day of Service 2022 in Commemoration of International Youth Day
- ACT Fellowship Program for Professionals 2023 (up to Rs. 50000 stipend)
The MoveOn Summer School is funded by the Volkswagen Foundation.
The application process is organized in two steps.
- In the first step, to express the interest to participate in the MoveOn Summer School, please fill in the application form.
- You will receive an email confirming the receipt of your expression of interest and requesting to submit the application documents.
- In the second step, please submit the required documents (letter of motivation (max. 1 page) and CV (max. 2 pages)) per e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more Information:Visit the Official Webpage of the 2022 University of Kassel/ University of Cape Coast International Summer School on Sustainable Mobility
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1OR WHATSAPP 2 0R WHATSAPP 3
Leave a Reply