University of Surrey International Masters Scholarship 2022
Application is now open for UOS International Masters Scholarship 2022/2023. The University of Surrey (UOS) is pleased to announce a brand new scholarship scheme aimed at welcoming new masters students to Surrey from seven different countries. The awards are named as follows:
- Surrey India Masters Scholarship 2022
- Surrey Thailand Masters Scholarship 2022
- Surrey Nigeria Masters Scholarship 2022
- Surrey Pakistan Masters Scholarship 2022
- Surrey Turkey Masters Scholarship 2022
- Surrey Vietnam Masters Scholarship 2022
- Surrey Ghana Masters Scholarship 2022
Eligibility Criteria for UOS International Masters Scholarship
In order to be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a national of India, Thailand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Turkey, Vietnam or Ghana.
- Hold an offer for a full-time masters programme (except MBA).
- Meet all the conditions of your offer.
- Be an overseas fee-paying student (this scholarship is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees).
- Be self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship. You may, however, also be in receipt of the Surrey alumni discount).
- Be registering on the first year of a full-time Masters programme with a September/October 2022 start date.
Eligible Countries: India, Thailand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Turkey, Vietnam or Ghana.
- WARA/Mastercard Foundation Ideas Matter Doctoral Fellowships 2022
- LEAD Africa Youth day of Service 2022 in Commemoration of International Youth Day
- ACT Fellowship Program for Professionals 2023 (up to Rs. 50000 stipend)
Benefits of the UOS International Masters Scholarship
- All successful offer holders will be awarded a tuition fee discount of £2,500 on the first-year fees.
The deadline for the UOS International Masters Scholarship is unspecified. Apply as soon as you can.
- There is no formal application for the UOS International Masters Scholarship. All offer holders will be considered against the above and, if successful, the award will be paid in the form of a tuition fee discount.
- For programmes of more than one year (i.e. MSc Electronic Engineering (Euromasters FT), the award is payable for the first year of study only.
- Final decisions on the eligibility of applicants and allocation of scholarships will be made by the University of Surrey’s International Student Recruitment Office.
- For all enquiries regarding this scholarship, please contact the University’s International Student Recruitment Office here
For more information: Visit University of Surrey Official Webpage