Investec Sandton is looking for Tech Graduates to join their Tech 2023 Grad Programme. This programme is aimed at students in their final year of studying toward a technology qualification. We consider all institutions as well as people with under two years’ practical experience. This is a permanent opportunity for you to join our Out of the Ordinary environment.
The Programme offers you hands-on responsibility and business mentoring in one of the most dynamic and successful financial institutions in South African. In addition, the Investec Tech Grad Programme is underpinned by an internal development strategy that provides specialist structured learning and support to enable you to thrive within our environment. They are looking for young, aspiring data scientists, engineers, software developers, data analysts and systems support engineers.
- Ian Parry Scholarship Prize 2022
- ACP-EU Culture Programme: Ignite Culture Call 2022 (up to €180,000)
- Green Stories Short Story Competition 2022 (£500 worth prize)
Students applying for this Investec opportunity must be studying towards a degree or Post Graduate degree in one of the following fields:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc or BS) in Computer Science.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc or BS) Business Computing or Computer Engineering.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Comm) in Informatics or Information Systems.
- Bachelor of Business Science (B.BusSc) in Information Systems.
- Any other Tech related degree.
The deadline for application submission is unspecified
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Investec Tech Grad Programme 2023