CLP Conservation Team Awards 2023
Application is now open for 2023 CLP Conservation Team Awards. The Conservation Leadership Programme (CLP) is delighted to be accepting applications for the 2023 Team Awards. The awards target exceptional teams of early-career conservationists leading high-priority projects across the world.
- Conservation Team Awards Applicants must propose projects that support the conservation of species listed as Data Deficient, Vulnerable, Endangered or Critically Endangered on the global IUCN Red List.
- Projects must take place in an eligible country, be led (or co-led) by a national of one of these countries, and involve at least three team members.
- The award-winning teams will benefit from a project grant as well as global recognition for their exceptional work in conservation.
- All team members will have opportunities to build connections with peers and access expert mentorship through the CLP Alumni Network (comprising almost 3,000 past recipients around the world); CLP partner organisations; and the CLP Management Team.
- Individuals from winning teams are also invited to participate in international, regional and online training courses to develop their conservation knowledge and skills.
- WARA/Mastercard Foundation Ideas Matter Doctoral Fellowships 2022
- LEAD Africa Youth day of Service 2022 in Commemoration of International Youth Day
- ACT Fellowship Program for Professionals 2023 (up to Rs. 50000 stipend)
The deadline for application submission for the is on October 10th, 2022.
Eligible applicants can apply for one of three types of award:
- Future Conservationist Awards (up to $15,000 for projects 3-12 months in length)
- Conservation Follow-Up Awards (up to $25,000 for projects up to two years in length; available only to previous recipients of a Future Conservationist Award)
- Conservation Leadership Awards (up to $50,000 for projects up to three years in length; available only to previous recipients of a Follow-Up Award).