Applications are now open for the HerMeNow Accelerator Program 2022. Join the HerMeNow Accelerator program to grow your social enterprise and increase your impact.
Designed for women-led social enterprises focusing on building impactful solutions in culture, mindset, and education, this program is almost entirely remote and online and so accessible to companies across MENA + Africa (including Armenia). They will help grow your business through a three-month program driven by Bloom’s project-based learning methodology and world-class support.
Selected Teams for the HerMeNow Accelerator Program Get:
- Funding to support an essential aspect of the business could improve growth and sustainability.
- Each enterprise will get a $2,000 grant to support the enterprise’s needs and potential impact.
- Training, mentorship, and other support during the three-month accelerator program.
- Lifetime access to Bloom’s resources and HerMeNow’s network of entrepreneurs, including mentors, investors, alumni, and staff
- Demo day exposure and other investor connections
- Flutterwave Internship Programme for Young Graduates
- UNIDO Global Cleantech Innovation Programme 2022 for Nigerian Startups & Innovators
- 2022 Westerwelle Foundation Young Founders Programme for Young Entrepreneurs
Open to social enterprises that are past the product/market fit stage and that:
- Already generate revenues or have considerable user and/or product traction;
- Are planning to expand their teams;
- Are economically viable in the long term;
- Are responsible, inclusive, and social enterprises;
- Are based in MENA + Africa (including Armenia).
The deadline for application submission is on August 16, 2022
For more information: Visit HerMeNow Accelerator Program Official Webpage