The 2022 Flutterwave Internship Program is presently accepting applications from competent young Nigerian graduates.
The Flutterwave Internship Programme is a Graduate Trainee Development Program that gives graduates the information, tools, and experience they need to succeed.
Working alongside specialists in the industry, you will gain technical experience in a professional setting, ensuring you build the skills necessary for your career advancement.
Flutterwave Internship Programme for Young Graduates Scholarship Details:
The Flutterwave Graduate Trainee Development Program is the firm’s initiative to invest in the development of recent graduates from the top schools across the country. The Graduate Trainee Development Program provides graduates with the knowledge, tools and experience necessary for success. Working alongside experts in the field, you will acquire technical experience in a professional atmosphere that will ensure you develop the skills essential for your career growth.
The program provides a means of developing and assessing the capabilities of new graduates through:
- A planned and structured program
- On-the-job training
- Periodic assessment and review of progress
- Exposure to the world of fintech and startups
- Potential placement within Flutterwave upon completion of the program
Flutterwave Internship Programme for Young Graduates Scholarship Requirements:
To be considered for the Flutterwave Internship Programme, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Be physically based in Nigeria
- Have graduated in and/or after December 2020
- Be less than 16 months of experience (including internships)
- Have a degree in computer science
- Be available to start August 1st, and be physically present in Lagos for the 2-week onboarding sessions
- Be willing to commit to 12 months
- Have keen interest into the world of fintech
- UNIDO Global Cleantech Innovation Programme 2022 for Nigerian Startups & Innovators
- 2022 Westerwelle Foundation Young Founders Programme for Young Entrepreneurs
- Shell Graduate Programme 2022 for young Nigerian Graduates
Flutterwave Internship Programme for Young Graduates Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The program is designed to normally run for 12 months consisting of at least one potential rotation, approx. six months in length, but is flexible based on your developmental goals and the departments’ ongoing projects.
- Upon successful completion of the program, trainees may be offered a full-time analyst role within a department at Flutterwave.
- Initial placement will be made based on consideration of recommendations by the trainee’s supervisors and the Program Manager, the trainee’s strengths and preferences, and Flutterwave’s business needs.
Flutterwave Internship Programme for Young Graduates Application Deadline
Flutterwave Internship Programme for Young Graduates Application Deadline: Not Specified Yet
Flutterwave Internship Programme for Young Graduates Method of Application
The Graduate Trainee Program consists of an initial in-person 2-week orientation session. After which you will be assigned to your primary team. Coupled with the day-to-day tasks, trainees will enjoy a myriad of learning and development opportunities over the course of the 12 months.