Investing in Africa i3 Program 2022
- Companies must fulfill all five criteria to be eligible to be reviewed.
- Company serves Africans
- Company is owned, led, operated by Africans
- Company is in Early or Growth stage
- Company is offering services in health product distribution or plans to offer services in the short term (2-3 months)
- Company business model demonstrates improvements in one or more of the following public health impacts: quality, availability, affordability, accessibility, visibility of key health products in Africa
- If you are an African entrepreneur creating a solution to a health product distribution challenge in Africa, i3 program invite you to apply for the 2022 cohort.
- You stand the chance of receiving a $50,000 grant as well as access to leading donors, industry and institutional players who will support introductions to customers.
- Up to 30 companies will be selected this round.
- Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Programme 2022 ($78,000 Stipend)
- National Young Talent Award 2022 for Colombians to Attend the OYW Summit in Manchester, UK (Fully-funded)
- Andrew Adeniyi Scholarship Grant for Low-Income Nigerian Students
ACCESS TO MARKETS
i3 innovation program connects innovators to leading local and international industry players as well as to financing, donors, and governments – in an attempt to help companies establish partnerships, pilot projects, contracts and investment.
i3 innovation program provides systematic grants of $50,000 to all participating startups for investments in commercialization and impact.
INVESTMENT READINESS SUPPORT
i3 provides participating startups with tailored investment readiness support, delivered by leading innovation experts at CCHub, Startupbootcamp AfriTech, Villgro Africa and IMPACT Lab.
- 21st July 2022: DEADLINE FOR QUESTIONS
- 14th August 2022 | 21st August 2022 (South Africa only)
- APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 5th September 2022
- COMPLETE DUE DILIGENCE: 19th September 2022
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Investing in Africa i3 Innovation Program 2022