For Nigerian prospective graduate students, the Al-Ansar Foundation has launched applications for the 2022 Al-Ansar Graduate Scholarship.
The Al-Ansar Graduate Scholarship will cover the usual test expenses required to pursue a postgraduate degree in the United States and Canada.
Al-Ansar Graduate Scholarship 2022 Details:
To support indigent Nigerian Muslim students who demonstrate financial need in applying to US-based universities for a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in a STEM (Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics) field.
The scheme covers the cost of writing tests required for US universities’ admission, application fees to 4 schools, and access to relevant test preparatory resources.
Opportunity also exists for coaching and guidance during the entire process of taking tests, school selection, and application.
Al-Ansar Graduate Scholarship 2022 Requirements:
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
- Be a Nigerian
- Be a Muslim
- Have a First-Class Bachelors degree
- Demonstrate financial need
- Have a background in STEM
Al-Ansar Graduate Scholarship 2022 Duration and Reward
- The scheme covers the cost of writing tests required for US universities’ admission and application fees to 4 schools.
- Opportunity also exists for coaching and guidance during the entire process of taking tests, school selection, and application.
Al-Ansar Graduate Scholarship 2022 Required Documents
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- CV or Resume
- Motivation Letter
- Academic Transcripts
- Andrew Adeniyi Scholarship Grant 2022 for Low-Income Nigerian Students
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development Africa Internship Programme 2022
Al-Ansar Graduate Scholarship 2022 Method of Application Deadline
Al-Ansar Graduate Scholarship 2022 Application Deadline: July 15
Al-Ansar Graduate Scholarship 2022 Method of Application
- 4 candidates will be selected after going through initial screening, testing, and then an interview.
- No cash is handed to winners of the scheme but payments are made on behalf of the applicants.
- Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to begin your application.