Zendesk Foundation is now accepting applications for the Tech for Good Impact Awards 2022. Tech for Good is a comprehensive program donating software, expertise, and financial support to nonprofit organizations tackling a wide range of social problems. By leveraging the power of Customer Experience (CX) tools, our partners are able to improve efficiency and magnify their impact, achieving their mission at greater scale.
The Tech for Good Impact Awards will provide multiple grants totaling $500K, product donations, and pro bono support to global nonprofit organizations.
Aims of Zendesk Tech for Good Impact Awards 2022 Awards
- Provide nonprofits with Zendesk software and grants to help them serve more people and create more impact among vulnerable populations;
- Partner with nonprofits that provide workforce development training for careers in customer experience (CX) to historically marginalized and underrepresented groups.
- Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship programme 2022 ($78,000 Stipend)
- Young Founders Programme Autumn 2022
- Vine Fund 2022 for Changemakers in Ghana and Nigeria (up to $1,000)
Benefits of Zendesk Tech for Good Impact Awards 2022
- The Impact Awards will provide multiple awards between $10K to $50K per organization for a total of up to $500,000 in available funding.
- Zendesk Tech for Good will provide free product and software donations up to $500,000 in value and Pro Bono support as needed. The Zendesk Foundation reserves the right to change the award amounts at any time.
Eligibility Criteria for Zendesk Tech for Good Impact Awards 2022
- The Zendesk Impact Awards are open to nonprofit organizations that would like to use Zendesk software to directly serve beneficiary communities.
- Zendesk is looking for organizations or projects that seek to make a tangible difference in one of the Zendesk Foundation’s impact areas.
- Applicants should demonstrate how Zendesk’s products and financial support will help them serve more people and create more impact among vulnerable or disadvantaged populations.
- Organizations and their proposed projects should fit within the Foundation’s core focus areas of fostering community, promoting resilience in times of crisis, and creating career pathways in tech. Applicants may also provide workforce development programming and display an interest in Zendesk’s CX Agent job training program.
- Organizations should display some ability to adopt new technology in order to receive Zendesk software, meaning your organization previously has or is currently willing to invest in technology platform solutions to improve services to beneficiary communities.
- Open to verifiable charitable organizations including U.S. organizations classified as 501 (c)(3) public charities and foreign organizations operating for charitable purposes whose activities are in furtherance of the Foundation’s core focus areas of:
- Fostering community
- Promoting resilience in times of crisis
- Creating career pathways in tech
- At this time, they are unable to grant to organizations based in: Belarus, Central African Republic, Crimea Region of Ukraine, Congo, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Ukraine/Russia, Venezuela, Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
Selection Criteria for Zendesk Tech for Good Impact Awards 2022
Applications will be evaluated against the following criteria:
- Programmatic Fit
- Tech Readiness
Zendesk Tech for Good Impact Awards will accept applications until September 12, 2022 or until a maximum number of 1500 applications have been submitted.
- Organizations must submit an application that demonstrates how the applicant’s beneficiary communities will be impacted by Zendesk software and grant funds.
- You MUST submit proof of nonprofit status with your application in the “attachment” section of the application form.
For more information, visit Zendesk Tech for Good Impact Awards 2022