DEADLINE: August 9, 2022
Young Founders Programme Autumn 2022
The Young Founders Programme, is open for applications for the Autumn 2022 cohort.
The Young Founders Programme is a 6-month fellowship for outstanding young entrepreneurs from Asia, Latin America and Africa – culminating in a fully funded conference in Berlin for top 10 founders.
- Access to a global network of entrepreneurs
- Mentorship from industry experts
- Expert workshops for growth stage startups
- Chance for the top 10 performers to attend our conference in Berlin
Entrepreneurs with high potential for impact and growth to become leaders of a sustainable future, with the following criteria:
- You are a citizen or resident of a developing or emerging country.
- You have recently (in the last five years) started a for-profit company focused on developing or emerging markets.
- Your company possesses a scalable business model that has ideally generated revenue or secured a first round of external funding.
- You or your business possesses disruptive qualities that can increase the quality, impact or inclusiveness of the industry.
- You possess a good working knowledge of English.
- You are available to attend the digital kick-off conference and can make time to participate in programme activities for the six months.
Eligible Regions: Asia, Latin America and Africa
The following application will provide our Programme Team with an understanding of your startup and profile. Please have the following key elements ready:
- Your startup pitch deck
- Basic financial information (i.e. revenues, funding)
- Your LinkedIn profile
With these on hand, the application will take approximately 20 minutes. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
Application Deadline: August 9, 2022
For more Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Young Founders Programme Autumn 2022
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1OR WHATSAPP 2 0R WHATSAPP 3
Leave a Reply