The Legislative Mentorship Initiative Fellowship programme is designed and targeted at equipping and empowering dynamic young leaders interested in public sector leadership especially in legislative by providing them with necessary hands-on training and engagement in governance and public service through collaborative and inclusive leadership.
The Legislative Mentorship Initiative (LMI) attracts and trains dedicated young professionals to serve and excel in the public service, particularly the legislature.
Fellowship Programme Details
The Programme will consist of 3 weeks residential training, 1 month internship, and 1 month virtual training & community interactions.
- Minimum educational qualification of Degree/HND
- Citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Strong and demonstrable leadership skills with a demonstrable and credible track record of service to community and society
- English fluency (oral and written) & development of creativity and innovation for practical, workable solutions, inclusive and sustainable Patriotic, visionary and passionate about Nigeria’s stability, growth and development with Interest and vision for participating in the Nigerian legislature
- Willingness to commit to the values and full programme of the LMI
- Between Ages 21 – 35
- BOI-LBS Entrepreneurship Development Programme
- Young Founders Programme Autumn 2022
- Vine Fund 2022 for Changemakers in Ghana and Nigeria (up to $1,000)
Fellowship Programme Features
- Case Studies
- Group Discussions
- Embedded Internships
- Group/Individual Assignments
- Step 1: Fill and submit online application form
- Step 2: Submit Personal Statement & Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Step 3: Upload a one-minute application video
For More Information: Visit Nigeria Legislative Mentorship Initiative Fellowship Programme Webpage