Apply for the 2022 Kazan Global Youth Summit. The Ministry of Youth Affairs of the Republic of Tatarstan (Russian Federation) and the Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF) are organizing the Kazan Global Youth Summit in partnership with The Academy of Youth Diplomacy, and Tatarstan Republican Youth Public Fund Select under the “Kazan OIC Youth Capital 2022” International Programme on 27-30 August 2022 in Kazan, Tatarstan.
The Summit aims to bring governors of youth policy, international organizations, young leaders, influencers, entrepreneurs, and experts to collect best practices and establish effective dialogue among strategic stakeholders on empowering youth’s role in the OIC region.
Benefits of Kazan Global Youth Summit
Accommodation, transportation, and cultural and dining expenses in the host country will be covered. Flight expenses may be covered by request.
- The Nudge Global Impact Challenge 2022 for young Professionals worldwide
- CatchLight Fellowship for Creative Leaders in Visual Storytelling 2022 (worth $30,000)
- Vine Fund 2022 for Changemakers in Ghana and Nigeria (up to $1,000)
Eligibility Criteria for Kazan Global Youth Summit
- Youth from the OIC Member States, Russia; and Muslim minorities in non-OIC Countries;
- Leaders of youth associations, representatives of international organizations responsible for youth, youth influencers, young leaders, young entrepreneurs, young sportsmen-women, and academicians will have the advantage in the selection process;
- Aged between 18-35;
- Ability to communicate in English.
Eligible Regions: OIC Member States, Russia; and Muslim minorities in non-OIC Countries
The deadline for application submission for Kazan Global Youth Summit is on the 18th of July 2022
Please be informed that only selected participants will be contacted.