The IFundWomen is inviting applications for the Visa Global She’s Next Grant Program to support women entrepreneurs.
For a second consecutive year, She’s Next is returning to Ireland, but on a larger scale, to continue to address the challenges and barriers faced by women entrepreneurs. Through She’s Next, Visa wants to challenge the status quo and empower women through providing funding, expertise and coaching.
- Through this grant program, five women-owned businesses in Ireland will receive a €10,000 grant and
- One-year IFW Coaching membership to help drive the growth of their businesses and impact on their local communities.
- The entrant is a legal resident of Ireland; and is only open to residents of the 26 counties of the Republic of Ireland.
- The entrant’s business must be at least 51% women-owned and operate their business in Ireland
- The entrant’s business must have a minimum annual revenue of €10K or more
- The entrant’s business must have been operating for at least one (1) year
- The entrant must have a legitimate and compelling digital presence such as a website, online ordering function or platform, social media presence or can accept digital payments
- The Nudge Global Impact Challenge 2022 for young Professionals worldwide
- CatchLight Fellowship for Creative Leaders in Visual Storytelling 2022 (worth $30,000)
- Vine Fund 2022 for Changemakers in Ghana and Nigeria (up to $1,000)
Administrator or Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant from the grant program if the Administrator or Sponsor finds such person to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Contest or the Contest Site.
Also anyone acting in violation of the program’s Official Rules, or acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Administrator or Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by Law.