Ericsson Together Apart Nigeria Hackathon 2022
Inspired by Ericsson’s promise to keep Africa in motion, Ericsson Together Apart Nigeria Hackathon is hacking for a connected future and solving global challenges. The theme-based hackathon aims to identify innovative and commercially viable solutions showcasing the power of connectivity, digital technologies and 5G in Nigeria.
How can 5G and Digital Technologies improve Lives of Nigerian Citizens?
- HEALTHCARE AND EDUCATION
- DIGITAL FINANCIAL INCLUSION: AND MINING
- SMART CITIES AND IoT
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Together Apart Nigeria Hackathon
Ericsson Nigeria Hackathon is open for all, in as much as you are:
- A creative individual
- An Industry specialist
- An Academic (graduate, post grad)
- An Economist – Business Strategist
- A Computer maven
- A Project manager
- A Systems analyst
- A Programmer
- A Entrepreneurs
- A Start-up’s
- The Nudge Global Impact Challenge 2022 for young Professionals worldwide
- CatchLight Fellowship for Creative Leaders in Visual Storytelling 2022 (worth $30,000)
- Vine Fund 2022 for Changemakers in Ghana and Nigeria (up to $1,000)
Benefits of Ericsson Together Apart Nigeria Hackathon
- A total of five winning teams will be chosen – one winning team from each focus area in the Nigeria Hackthon. The five winning teams will receive support in developing and scaling their solutions. One team will receive the grand prize to visit Ericsson’s headquarters in Sweden to pitch the team’s solution and interact with the entrepreneurial community.
Application process Ericsson Nigeria Hackathon
This hackathon is open only for participants residing in Nigeria. To join Ericsson Together Apart Hackathon:
- Sign into the platform using your email and entering the confirmation code received.
- Complete your profile in the registration form to the right of the page.
- Submit your idea/project that fits the challenge you are interested in.
- Add team members by inviting them to join your idea/project. We only approve ready made teams of 2-4 persons. Team members must first be registered to the hackathon!
- Ensure your profile, submission and team are completed well before the deadline on 20 July, midnight, 2022. (Lagos time)
- Eligible teams will be notified and invited to the hackathon.
- Join the hack, learn new things, network and develop your idea.
- Submit your pitch at the end for a jury review.
Timeline of Ericsson Nigeria Hackathon
- Date: 12 – 14 August, 2022
- Where: Online
Application Submission of the Ericsson Nigeria Hackathon ends by July 31st, 2022
For more information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Together Apart Nigeria Hackathon
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1OR WHATSAPP 2 0R WHATSAPP 3
Leave a Reply