The Vine Fund 2022 is now accepting applications. They are providing grants ranging from $500 to $1,000 to social impact organizations in Ghana and Nigeria.
According to Foundervine, “giving back” should be an element of every organization’s raison d’être. That is why they have been soliciting funds from their employees and the community to support mission-driven organizations in regaining their footing.
The funding can be used for:
- Helping you get your social impact organisation back on track
- This might be the costs of getting trading back up and running, supporting outreach and marketing, supporting your costs while your business gets back to full strength, developing new markets and services etc.
- Helping you work with communities that are recovering
- This might be work related to supporting communities that have been hard hit by COVID-19, for example, supporting people to get back to work, helping marginalised children catch up with education, supporting families who have been bereaved, and providing services for people affected by long COVID etc
Vine Fund 2022 for Changemakers Benefits
- Organisations will be awarded grants ranging from $500 – $1000 to support their businesses.
- Organisations will receive non-financial capacity building support through masterclasses, trainings, coaching or mentoring in order to scale up their businesses.
- Organisations will be added to the Vine Community where they can tap into the resources of the Community for growth.
- Nikkei Asia Award 2022 for Innovators (up to ¥5,000,000)
- Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge for Tech Startups (up to €150,000)
Vine Fund 2022 for Changemakers Eligibility
- The operations of the organisation must impact communities in Ghana or Nigeria;
- The organisation must be legally registered as a social enterprise/charitable organisation;
- The organisation must have been in operation for at least 12 months at time of application;
- The organisation must normally rely on income from trading activity (selling goods or services).
Vine Fund 2022 for Changemakers Application Deadline
Vine Fund 2022 for Changemakers Application Deadline: July 22, 2022
Vine Fund 2022 for Changemakers Application
- Complete the online application form by July 22, 2022. 24 organisations (12 from each country) will be selected to pitch.
For more information, visit Vine Fund.
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1OR WHATSAPP 2 0R WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP OR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Leave a Reply