The Nudge Global Impact Challenge is a six-month personal development programme for young professionals that focuses on leadership, sustainability and impact creation. The 1,155 alumni form a global network of like-minded young professionals creating impact within their organisations, networks and social environments. Participants join us from leading companies, social enterprises, governmental and non-governmental organisations, or while completing their studies.
The Nudge Global have combined leadership, sustainability and impact creation in a six-month personal development programme, inviting young professionals to realise their very own sustainable project. They are here to provide you with the knowledge, inspiration and skills to become a force for change.
The personal development programme start from October 2022 – March 2023 with a Learning Experience on 24, 25 and 26 October in the Netherlands 13th edition.
- Theme: Moving towards Circularity
- Date: October 2022 – March 2023
- Format Hybrid, starting with a Learning Experience on 24, 25 and 26 October in the Netherlands followed by online sessions till March 2023
- Participants are required to have at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, be between the age of 23 and 33, and fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Above all, they must demonstrate a clear passion for sustainability, a desire to develop their leadership skills, and are eager to make a positive impact.
- Vine Fund 2022 for Changemakers in Ghana and Nigeria (up to $1,000)
- #Youth4disarmament Pitching Peace Youth Music Challenge 2022
- Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge for Tech Startups (up to €150,000)
Nudge’s method to create impact is by connecting Head, Heart and Hands. The programme’s framework is based around four building blocks:
- Changing Perspectives (keynotes, inspiration, interaction)
- Changing Practices (skills development, presenting, friendly consulting, diverse workshops etc.)
- Personal development (coaching, leadership training)
- Purpose (creating a sustainable world)
After the eight-month development programme, you will have: completed your sustainability impact plan, developed leadership skills in sustainability
Deadline for Nudge Global Impact Challenge
Application deadline for Nudge Global Impact Challenge is on July 1st, 2022
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Nudge Global Impact Challenge 2022