Applications are now open for the She Leads Africa High Growth Coaching Program 2022.
This is a three-month digital program aimed to identify, nurture, and train Nigeria’s best entrepreneurs. Female entrepreneurs creating firms in Nigeria are eligible to apply for coaching, networking opportunities, and the opportunity to obtain business capital.
The High Growth Coaching Program is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to create an action plan for your business with the help of your own personal business coach and a community of women to hold you accountable.
The emphasis of HGCP 2022 is on social companies in the Nigerian ecosystem. Various sorts of assistance will be provided through the initiative to help ethical entrepreneurs have an effect on the market.
During the 2022 Accelerator program, the entrepreneurs will receive training from the SLA team, business leaders and experts. Training will be focused on business strategy, growth, marketing, finance, and distribution. Participants will also receive a host of online training, features in local and international media, and an opportunity to pitch their business to stakeholders and investors.
- LSETF Business Incubation and Acceleration Program 2022 for Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- #Youth4disarmament Pitching Peace Youth Music Challenge 2022
- Vine Fund 2022 for Changemakers in Ghana and Nigeria (up to $1,000)
She Leads Africa High Growth Coaching Program 2022 Application Deadline
She Leads Africa High Growth Coaching Program 2022 Application Deadline: July 5, 2022
She Leads Africa High Growth Coaching Program 2022 Benefits
- 3 months of intensive training in business and operational skills
- Access to a private community of high achieving founders
- Check-in calls with a personal business coach once a month
- Monthly virtual support group meetings
- Bi-weekly graded personalized scorecards to keep track of weekly lessons and your business
- Support in creating a roadmap of tangible business goals
- Access to funding opportunites
For More Information: