WYSE Global Change Makers: Leadership Coaching for the Sustainable Development Goals is an exciting and unique opportunity to enhance your leadership skills in service of your community. Successful applicants will participate in a free, bespoke, year-long coaching programme with a world-class leadership professional. Your leadership coach will support you as you lead a project which positively benefits your community.
Through monthly coaching sessions and regular leadership workshops, you will be supported to set goals, identify and work through challenges, manage your time and increase your overall effectiveness, influence and impact. You’ll connect with other change makers from around the world, joining a global community of people who are working on the Sustainable Development Goals. This will help you to stay connected to your sense of purpose and motivation, as you navigate the real world challenges necessary to turn your vision into reality.
Eligibility Criteria for WYSE Global Change Makers Program
Global Change Makers is open to people who are:
- 18 – 35 years old.
- Committed to making a positive contribution in their community.
- Have a project, or an idea for a project, which contributes towards the UN’s 2030 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge for Tech Startups (up to €150,000)
- MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship 2022 ($10,000 grand prize)
- STem Academic Research and Training – START Internship Program 2022
Note: You can apply to participate at whatever stage you are at with your project. They are currently accepting applications for projects which support the following Sustainable Development Goals:
- 4: Quality Education
- 5: Gender Equality
- 6: Clean Water and Sanitation
- 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
- 10: Reduced Inequalities
- 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- 13: Climate Action
- Over the course of a year, you will have a monthly one-to-one coaching session with a professional leadership coach.
- In addition to the coaching sessions, participants will take part in quarterly leadership workshops and have access to WYSE’s global community of Change Makers. During the programme your coach will support you to reflect on your project, identify and work towards goals, create learning that benefits you and your project.
Applications are now open for Global Change Makers program and will be closing on the 22nd July 2022.
For more information: Visit WYSE Global Change Makers Official Webpage