LSETF Business Incubation and Acceleration Program 2022
Application for the LSETF Business Incubation and Acceleration Program 2022 is now ongoing. The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) has partnered with Google Hustle Academy and the Enterprise Development Center (EDC) to launch its Business Incubation & Acceleration Program. The scheme aims to provide quality trainings to Lagos State businesses at zero cost.
About the Business Incubation and Acceleration Program
Courses that will be offered at the range from Basic Accounting, Financial Management, Operations Management, Strategic Planning, Digital Marketing Strategies, Access to Funding and technical related courses around Agriculture and Fashion.
Features of the Business Incubation and Acceleration Program
- Virtual and flexible learning
- Certificate of completion
- One-on-One business support
- Personalized business services and more.
- STem Academic Research and Training – START Internship Program 2022
- NJFP Aptitude Test UPDATE 3: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme Aptitude Test
- The Latest Update On Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2022
In view of this, the The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund is calling for application from intending and existing entrepreneurs in Lagos State.
Deadline for the LSETF Business Incubation and Acceleration Program
Submit your application on or before 30th of June, 2022
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Webpage
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1OR WHATSAPP 2 0R WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP OR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Leave a Reply