Apply for the MENA Digital Summer School 2022 for Aspiring Innovators digital transformation? Do you live in the MENA region and care about digital transformation? Then you should apply for this unique experience in Germany and participate in the first scholarship funded MENA Digital Summer School 2022.
The MENA Digital Summer School is a hybrid seminar on digital transformation targeting aspiring innovators from the MENA region in the field of digital transformation. The course aims at providing MENA relevant best of class learning. It uses cases and business contacts that will enable digital managers of the region to develop their transformation projects, initiatives, and policies successfully. MENA DSS brings together like-minded people from different crafts and professional backgrounds.
Application details for the MENA Digital Summer School 2022
The course will include practical modules on data management, machine learning, strategic planning, design and management methods, transformation management, technical foresight, smart cities, as well as tackling socio-economic issues of digitization in the MENA region.
Moreover, field visits to communities and sessions with experts and leaders in the spheres of business, politics, economy, culture, academia, and media in Germany are offered. The course will also provide electives that relate to the projects/aspirations of the participants (e.g. MENA-platform strategies, digital culture, women in tech-networks, and more).
Benefits of the Program
- The scholarship covers course participation, flight costs, as well as accommodation and travel costs during the in-person module in Germany.
- STem Academic Research and Training – START Internship Program 2022
- NJFP Aptitude Test UPDATE 3: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme Aptitude Test
- The Latest Update On Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2022
- Participants of the MENA Digital Summer School will be particularly successful graduate students and young entrepreneurs between the age of 20 and 40 who show particular promise in their respective fields of endeavour.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is expected (TOEFL of 105+ or equivalent, proof upon request).
- Applicants shall be nationals of the following states and currently reside in their country of origin or another state of the MENA region (Middle East & North Africa): Mauretania, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Yemen, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Palestinian Territories, Iraq, Djibouti, Comoros, member states of the GCC).
- Participants are expected to apply with a project idea for digital innovation.
The deadline for application submission for the MENA Digital Summer is on July 6, 2022
To apply for the MENA Digital Summer Schoo, you must prepare your:
- CV and
- photo for the purpose of identification
This is a highly selective two-stage admission process. Applicants passing the first stage will be invited to a short online interview on July 7-8. Admission cannot be guaranteed even if candidates fulfil all legal requirements. Even in case of an admission, the Candid Foundation cannot guarantee a visa and does not assume any liability or warranty.
For more information: Visit MENA Digital Summer School Official Website