Applications are open for the International News Media Association: INMA 30 Under 30 Awards 2022. The International News Media Association (INMA) is rewarding outstanding achievement and career potential among young professionals in the news media industry.
Through its Young Professionals Initiative, the International News Media Association (INMA) targets 30 emerging news media professionals with early career achievements, insight into innovation, ability to influence, and advertising, audience, business intelligence, content, and potential management skills. To find the stars. Performs product and leadership functions in media companies. They seek excellent individual applicants based on merit and a “30 under 30” class that represents the diverse markets news media serves around the world: race, creed, color, gender, and more.
Benefits of the INMA 30 under 30 Awards
- Global recognition in virtual announcement, INMA.org blog and press release.
- Certificate of Recognition.
- Social media badge that can be used at the recipient’s leisure.
- Free access to 2 INMA Virtual Master Classes of their choice.
- 12 months membership in INMA (for non-member applicants).
- The FOA, NAWA Poland & Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Application Hack 11.0.
- MTN Foundation Y’ellopreneur Program 2022 for Nigerian Female Entrepreneurs
- GCA Local Adaptation Champion Awards 2022
- The applicant must be employed by a news media company.
- Must be below 30 years of age as on September 1, 2022.
- Must be a big thinker with the potential to shape the news media industry.
- Must have demonstrated expertise and achievements in their career so far.
- Must bring out the soft skills a great leader or talent should show: knowledge appetite, team player, entrepreneurial spirit.
Community of interest
Six outstanding individuals will be recognized in INMA’s 5 global communities:
- the product
Application process for the INMA 30 under 30 Awards
Candidates can apply themselves through online application form. Are you over 30? No worries, you can even nominate a colleague through the same application form! Apply or nominate someone for the award via the link below
For more information: Visit INMA 30 under 30 Awards Webpage