The School Enterprise Challenge is an international business programme for schools. It helps young people all around the world to develop business skills and essential life skills.
In the School Enterprise Challenge, young people develop essential life and business skills through practical, hands-on experiences. The programme supports teachers and students to plan and set up real businesses at their school.
Benefits of the 2022 School Enterprise Challenge
There is more than USD $25,000 worth of prizes available for the best submissions.
- MTN Foundation Y’ellopreneur Program 2022 for Nigerian Female Entrepreneurs
- Idea Hatch (iHatch) Startup Incubation Programme Cohort II for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- The Wits-TUB-UNILAG Urban Lab Scholarships Programme 2023 in Urban Studies
The School Enterprise Challenge is made up of three steps:
- Business Idea
- Business Plan
- Business implementation and
All submissions (Business Idea, Business Plan and Annual Report) received by 22nd November 2022 will be considered for prizes. The sooner you register, the better your chances of completing the programme and winning a prize. In addition to cash prizes, every participating team will receive certificates of achievement.
Other Benefits- For learners:
- Get practical experience running a real business
- Make collective decisions about your business with your team
- Learn key business and life skills including problem solving and critical thinking
- Join a global community of inspiring entrepreneurs.
Other benefits- For teachers:
- Offer additional learning opportunities for your students
- Develop new teaching techniques
- Gain access to a wealth of business education materials
- Gain recognition for your school
Requirements for the School Enterprise Challenge 2022
In the School Enterprise Challenge it is the students that take the lead, with teachers playing a supporting role, to complete 3 steps:
- Step 1: Come up with your business idea
- Step 2: Create your sustainable business plan.
- STEP 3: LAUNCH and RUN your school-based business
Application Deadline for School Enterprise Challenge
The deadline for application submission is on July 12, 2022
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Teach A Man To Fish School Enterprise Challenge 2022