MTN Foundation Y’ellopreneur Program 2022
MTN Y’ellopreneur Program is an initiative of the MTN Foundation designed to provide capacity-building and funding opportunities to qualified Nigerian female entrepreneurs, in collaboration with the Bank of Industry.
The Foundation is committed to bridging female entrepreneurial skills gap, through a 4-week virtual training programme meant to ultimately empower more female folks, in alignment with the Federal Government’s Sustainable Development Goals Agenda.
- Global Youth Adaptation Summit in the Netherlands (Fully Funded)
- Pitch Agrihack 2022 Digital Agriculture Competition for Agritech Startups ($45,000)
- Ford Fund Fellowship 2022 for Social entrepreneurs and Community Leaders ($25,000 Seed Funding)
Benefits of MTN Y’ellopreneur Program
- The participants of the training who meet the set criteria for selection of the top 100 entrepreneurs, will receive equipment loans of up to N2 million, to enable them grow and sustain their businesses.
- Upon full payback of the equipment-loan, grants would be extended to those who meet expectation of the credit terms.
Deadline of MTN Y’ellopreneur Program
Deadline for application submission for the MTN Foundation Y’ellopreneur Program is on July 8th, 2022
Application process of the MTN Y’ellopreneur Program
To apply for the 2022 MTN Y’ellopreneur Program, click the link below.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the MTN Foundation Y’ellopreneur Program 2022