Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 Wharton-QS Reimagine Education Awards for Educational Innovators. Reimagine Education is a global conference and competition, open to educational innovators from all around the world. The conference brings together edtech startups, academic faculty from top institutions, Chief Innovation Officers, university leadership, teachers, and other stakeholders in the future of teaching and learning. The Reimagine Education Awards “the ‘Oscars’ of Education” reward innovative approaches that enhance student learning outcomes and employability.
Categories for Reimagine Education Awards
- e-Learning Innovation
- Hybrid Learning Innovation
- Presence Learning and Teaching Innovation
- Nurturing Employability Award
- Sustainability Education Award
- ICT Tools for Teaching, Learning, and Support Award
- Artificial Intelligence Award
- Innovation in Learning Science Award
- Best Educational App Award
- Learning Assessment Award
- Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality Award
- K12 Award
- Best Online Progam Award
- Nurturing Wellbeing & Purpose
- Business Education
- Enhancing Access & Affordability
- Climate Change Media Partnership Reporting Fellowship Program to COP27
- Pitch Agrihack 2022 Digital Agriculture Competition for Agritech Startups ($45,000)
- Samsung Solve for Tomorrow Competition 2022 for Young Innovators in India
Benefits of Reimagine Education Awards
- US$50,000 in funding is available to the Reimagine Education Global Winners.
- Winners will be given the opportunity to showcase their innovations at the virtual Reimagine Education Conference
Global Winners will be announced at the Virtual Reimagine Education Awards and Conference (Dec 5-9, 2022)
Eligibility Criteria for Reimagine Education Awards
- Open to educational innovators from all around the world
- Applicants could be edtech startups, academic faculty from top institutions, Chief Innovation Officers, university leadership, teachers, and other stakeholders in the future of teaching and learning.
- All applicants seeking to present their work at the Reimagine Education Conference will be expected to present their work in English.
The judges of the Reimagining Education competition are looking for evidence of innovative pedagogies that produce improved learning and/or employment outcomes for students.
The 2022 call for submissions opens on 21st June and closes on 16th September 2022
If you are interested in pedagogical innovation, apply for the award and also register your interest for the 2022 conference here.