In partnership with Nedbank, the AWIEF Growth Accelerator programme is designed to support the unique needs of early-stage and high growth-oriented women-led ventures with business modelling, growth strategy training, corporate advisory, mentorship, networks, and access to strategic partnerships.
This program provides capital-raising support for growth, scale and sustainability. It builds women’s entrepreneurial leadership capacity, connects them with appropriate sources of capital and helps them scale.
Eligibility Criteria for AWIEF Growth Accelerator Programme
Businesses must be:
- South African Exempt Micro Enterprises (EMEs) or Qualifying Small Enterprises (QSEs); at least 51% female black-owned.
- In a post-revenue phase.
- Scalable and innovative ventures.
- In operation for three years or more.
- Owned or led by ambitious and committed women entrepreneurs.
- Seeking investment or funding to scale and expand.
- Pfizer – One Young World Scholarship 2022
- ChangemakerXchange Climate Action Summit 2022 for MENA changemakers
- Youth STEM Matters Research Conference 2022
Deadline for AWIEF Growth Accelerator Programme
The Deadline for the application submission is on the 4th of July, 2022
Interested and qualified?
For more information: Visit AWIEF Growth Accelerator Programme Official website.