Exabeam Cybersecurity Scholarship Program 2022
Are you a college woman passionate about pursuing an education and career in cybersecurity? then you should apply for the Exabeam Cybersecurity Scholarship Program. This scholarship program is sponsored by The ExaGals focus on supporting and empowering the women of Exabeam, as well as women in the technology community at large, with career development, education, and personal growth opportunities.
As the cybersecurity landscape evolves and cyber threats become more complex and difficult to detect, they’re looking to support the advancement and recruitment of women in cybersecurity to bring unique perspectives. The fourth-annual Exabeam Cybersecurity Scholarship Program is an initiative designed to support the next generation of women looking to pursue an education and career in the cybersecurity field.
Exabeam Cybersecurity Scholarship Program Benefits
Two winners will receive the following scholarship prize(s):
- First prize of $10,000 and a paid summer internship at Exabeam.
- Second prize of $5,000.
Exabeam Cybersecurity Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria
The Program is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia
- who identify as a female;
- who are sixteen (16) years of age or older at the time of application;
- who are currently enrolled (or have been accepted to enroll) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (e.g., junior college, college, or university) with a minimum 3.0 grade point average.
Exabeam Cybersecurity Scholarship Program Selection Criteria
- Exabeam will select up to two (2) submitted applications as the potential prize-winning applications. Potential winners will be selected based on academic achievements, contributions, video clarity, and response to program questions.
- YCR International Summer Research Program 2022
- PEC Internship Program for Engineering Students 2022
- School Enterprise Challenge for students worldwide 2022 ($25,000 worth prizes)
Exabeam Cybersecurity Scholarship Program Application process
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Exabeam Cybersecurity Scholarship,” include your name and contact information, academic transcripts, and a link to a 5-minute video essay covering all of the topics below:
- What inspired you to enter a submission for this scholarship?
- What – or who – inspired you to pursue a career in cybersecurity?
- Why is it important for the cybersecurity industry to recruit more women?
- Describe any contributions you have made to the cybersecurity or any field, i.e., volunteer work, personal stories, and any other relevant hobbies or extracurricular activities – and what they mean to you.
- Tell them why you are the best candidate to receive this scholarship/remote internship
Exabeam Cybersecurity Scholarship Program Application Deadline
Deadline for application submission is on the 31st of July, 2022
For more information: Visit Exabeam Cybersecurity Scholarship Official Website