The Carrington Fellowship Program 2022 is now accepting applications. The Carrington Fellowship program is a one-year professional development program for entry-level to mid-level professionals based in Lagos. Fellows gain fundamental leadership, communication, and program management skills, expand their network, and are mentored.
The Fellowship is an unparalleled opportunity to:
- Participate in a year-long professional development program
- Strengthen your work through new connections, skills and ideas.
- Get mentored by experienced Nigerians and Americans.
- Join the U.S. Consulate General network in Nigeria.
Carrington Fellowship Program 2022 Eligibility
The Carrington Fellowship program is open to all Lagos-based Nigerians who meet the following criteria:
- Are between the ages of 21 and 35 on or before the application deadline;
- Are Nigerians who live in Lagos State;
- Are proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English;
- Are not Alumni of the Carrington Fellowship.
- Are available to participate in the one-year long program in Lagos, Nigeria.
Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, religion, socioeconomic status, or disability.
- Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 for young Nigerian graduates
- ARM Labs Lagos Techstars Accelerator Program 2022
- Young Innovation Leaders Fellowship Program 2022
Carrington Fellowship Program 2022 Eligibility Selection Criteria
The following criteria will be used to evaluate applications (not in order of importance):
- A proven record of leadership in your community
- A demonstrated commitment to public or community service, volunteerism, or mentorship;
- The ability to work cooperatively in diverse groups and to respect the opinions of others;
- Strong social and communication skills;
- An energetic, positive attitude;
Application Deadline Carrington Fellowship Program 2022
Carrington Fellowship Program 2022 Deadline is on June 19, 2022
Carrington Fellowship Program 2022 Eligibility Application
Kindly note that due to the high volume of applications that they receive every year, they are unable to provide feedback on individual applications.
For more information, visit CYFI.