South African Bank Note Internship Programme
The South African Bank Note Company (SABN), a fully owned subsidiary of the South African Reserve Bank is inviting applicants for South African Bank Note Internship Programme.
Job Description: South African Bank Note Internship
The South African Bank Note Company (SABN), a fully owned subsidiary of the South African Reserve Bank (SARB), is a highly competitive security printing company, which competes on a global scale using the latest high-tech modern technology and machinery.
SABN is currently looking for a high performing graduate to join the internship programme, which offers an opportunity to acquire skills and practical work experience in health, safety & environment management. The duration of the programme will be 12 months, consisting of practical and on-the-job training.
- South Africa Schools of Specialisation 2023 Online Admission and Test
- Woodlands Dairy Human Resource Internship Opportunities for South Africans
- How To Write A Good Grant Proposal and Win (with less stress!)
Requirements South African Bank Note Internship:
- Matric certificate
- National Diploma in Safety Management as a minimum qualification
- Must have completed the qualification
- Must have obtained an average aggregate of 60% and above
- Must be a South African citizen
Applications must include the following documents
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of all qualifications, including statements of results
- Certified copy of ID
- A brief statement stating why the applicant chose to pursue such a career
Deadline For South African Bank Note Internship Programme
The deadline for South African Bank Note Company Internship Programme is 10th of June 2022