TGC Collective Global Citizenship Scholarship & Entrepreneur Grant 2022 application is now open.
The Global Citizenship Scholarship is designed for students who are planning to attend or are currently enrolled in a college/university, or a technical/vocational institution. The Global Citizen Scholarship Program is to assist students with the high cost of textbooks, study materials and tuition.
The Entrepreneur Grant is designed for current business owners who have been in operation for 2 years or less. In keeping with the spirit of global citizenship each recipient’s business must be a source of enrichment and support for their community.
Benefits of TGC Collective 2022 Global Citizenship Scholarship & Entrepreneur Grant
- The TGC Collective – Global Citizenship Scholarship and Entrepreneur Grant are each a one-time award amount of $1,000.
Requirements of TGC Collective 2022 Global Citizenship Scholarship & Entrepreneur Grant
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the scholarship:
- High School Senior (accepted into a two/four year accredited college or university);
- College Student (enrolled in a two/four year accredited college or university);
- Demonstrate participation and leadership in school and/or community volunteerism.
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the grant:
- Entrepreneur (current business owner, operating for 2 years or less);
- Public Service Business (corporation or other non-governmental business entity which delivers certain services considered essential to the public interest);
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership and community service.
• The New Business Challenge 2022 for Ghanaian students & young professionals
• NPC Recruitment 2022 | National Population Commission Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022 for Nigerians
Selection criteria for TGC Collective 2022 Global Citizenship Scholarship & Entrepreneur Grant
Awards will be based on the following criteria:
- Completed Application
- Fund the Future Video Submission
- High School or College Transcript (for scholarship applicants) and Copy of Business License ( for Grant applicants)
- Letter of Recommendation
Application process for TGC Collective 2022 Global Citizenship Scholarship & Entrepreneur Grant
Applicants must submit a Fund the Future 2-minute video. The video should address educational or career goals, business mission if applicable, financial need, and plans for use if awarded funding. Applicants may also include details to include: goals, activities, innovation, outcomes, stakeholders, and impact. Videos may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org via Google Drive or www.wetransfer.com.
Click here to apply
For more information, visit TGC Collective
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1 OR WHATSAPP 2 0R WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP OR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Leave a Reply