NPC Recruitment 2022 | National Population Commission Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022 for Nigerians
Application is now open for NPC Recruitment 2022. The National Population Commission Adhoc Staff Recruitment is for Nigerians who are interested in becoming the NPC Recruitment 2022 Adhoc Staff
The National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment for adhoc staff is in preparation for the 2022/2023 National Population and Housing Census Exercise.
The Chairman of the National Population Commission, Hon. Nasir Isa Kwarra mentioned that the recruitment portal is geo-fenced and the application is restricted to only applicants residing in the six selected LGAs from six States in the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria.
The chairman concluded that the Applicants must be in those six selected LGAs to be able to apply for the Trial Census exercise.
The Six selected LGAs and States for the NPC Recruitment 2022 are as follows;
- Tongo LGA (Adamawa State) – Northeast zone
- Daura LGA (Katsina State) – Northwest zone
- Imeko-Afon LGA (Ogun State) – Southwest zone
- Brass LGA (Bayelsa State) – South South zone
- Karu LGA (Nasarawa State) – Northcentral zone
- Idemili South LGA (Anambra State) – Southeast zone
How to fill NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022-2023 Application Form
To apply for the NPC Recruitment 2022 kindly follow the steps below:
- Applicant should open the NPC 2022 E-Recruitment Portal https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
- When it opens, click on Start Application.
- Fill the NPC 2022 E-Recruitment Application Form with the required information including Full Names, Phone Number, Address etc.
- After filling the Form, click Submit.
- Click on Check Application Status to view status of application from time to time.