The Transparency International School of Integrity 2022 is now accepting applications. Transparency School is an annual anti-corruption and accountability training event for future leaders. The School exposes participants to the most recent innovations in the field of anti-corruption and accountability, as well as real-world opportunity to test and execute their ideas.
The School curriculum offers participants a unique blend of international and local expertise while also challenging students to approach the subject from a different viewpoint and develop novel, previously tried solutions.
Transparency School has welcomed over 1400 student leaders from over 120 countries since 2010. Transparency International Lithuania was honored with the Amalia anti-corruption award in 2019 for the impact of the Transparency School.
Scholarship For Transparency International School on Integrity 2022
- The Transparency School 2022 tuition fee is 550 EUR. A limited number of full tuition fee waivers is available for applicants from Taiwan and South-East Asia. In addition, there is a limited number of partial tuition fee waivers available.
Eligibility for Transparency International School of Integrity Scholarship 2022
- The Transparency School is open to senior students, graduates and young professionals.
- They welcome individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors, from all academic backgrounds.
- Transparency School does not discriminate its applicants on the grounds of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, political beliefs, marital, familial or parental status, sexual orientation or any other basis.
- Harvard University Aspire Leaders Program (Fully-funded)
- Meta Elevate Scholarship 2022 for Black Students in the U.S.
Application Deadline For Transparency International School of Integrity Scholarship 2022
Transparency International School of Integrity Scholarship 2022 Deadline is on July 17, 2022
Application For Transparency International School of Integrity Scholarship 2022
The deadline for applications for a full tuition fee waiver is July 10, 2022. Candidates applying for a full tuition fee waiver will be notified about the outcome of their application by July 24, 2022 at the latest.
The following documents are required in order to complete your application:
- Europass Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Motivation letter (max 500 words);
- Completed online form.