The UN SDSN Youth Nigeria Climate Actors Accelerator Programme 2022 is now accepting applications. The Program is available to committed and competent individuals who are enthusiastic about offering solutions to the global climate crisis and creating a livable environment on the route to a net-zero future.
Climate change is one of the most serious risks to our generation and future generations, contributing to an increase in global hunger and jeopardizing livelihoods. Many people are unaware of the need of environmental protection.
At UN SDSN Youth Nigeria, they believe that safeguarding environment is a collaborative activity for all youth, and that we need to implement various transformative solutions to address issues such as climate change, biodiversity loss, waste, and pollution, in order to achieve net-zero emissions by 2050. We must shift from harming the planet to healing it.
The goal of this programme is to develop a network of young talents that would pioneer transformative solutions to restore and protect our planet and ecosystem.
- PwC Tech Talent Bootcamp for Young Nigerians
- Egbin Power Internship Programme for Young Nigerians 2022
Benefits Of Nigeria Climate Actors Accelerator Programme 2022
- Access to Funding Opportunities
- One on One Mentorship
- Leadership and Career Development
- Ecological Tour and Trips
- Access to International Trainings and Workshops
Eligibility For The Nigeria Climate Actors Accelerator Programme 2022
- Applicant must be a Nigerian between the ages of 18 – 35 years.
- Ability to commit at least 4 hours per week throughout the programme.
- Availability to partake in both virtual and physical training.
- Have new idea of a solution or a validated, working prototype that addresses climate and environmental issues.
- Applicants must be acquainted with the knowledge of the SDG 2030 and the Paris Agreement.
Application Deadline Of Nigeria Climate Actors Accelerator Programme 2022
Applications will close on June 3, 2022 . All applications must be submitted on or before the deadline.