RWTH Incubation Program 2022 For Social Entrepreneurs
Apply for RWTH Incubation Program 2022. The RWTH Incubation Program is a three-month early-stage start-up program, with a focus on deep tech, designed to give start-ups the professional support they need to make their business model sustainable and ready for investment. Our program supports start-ups, from valuable mentorship and coaching to providing access to a broad corporate network and the vast RWTH research landscape.
This 3-month Incubation Program is a holistic early-stage deep tech start-up program run to support founders in Europe. The program is designed to help you to build your prototype, get your product to market, scale and secure additional (early) funding.
Eligibility For RWTH Incubation Program 2022
Mature founding teams with an initial pre-seed investment (e.g. via EXIST scholarship or business angels) or a remaining runway for at least 6 months that seek to make the next step in getting market ready & securing additional funding.
- Offering: Clear and innovative deep-tech-focused product/ service offering
- Motivation: Full-time commitment from founders, we expect to see at least one representative of the start-up in attendance at all program workshops and meetings. Participation will amount to approximately 3-5 hours per week
- Team: The combined team brings the necessary experience and a strong skill set to the table. One does not need to be a current student or researcher of the RWTH Aachen University to qualify for the program – all founding teams from Europe are welcome to apply.
- Business Model: They look for a convincing pitch with clear product-market-fit, feasibility, scalability, and attractive investment opportunity.
- Financial Status: They look for teams with an initial pre-seed investment (e.g. EXIST, bootstrapped) or a remaining runway for at least 6 months
Benefits of RWTH Incubation Program
The program’s main offering includes:
- Structured curriculum with experts and peers to help you grow your network
- Individual coaching and sparring partners throughout the program
- Matching with experienced entrepreneur mentors tailored to your industry
- Up to € 10k worth of benefits, ranging from pitch deck design to coding support
- Access to our key account partners to test your product and get practical feedback
- Expert advice, access to resources and networks in our four topic-specific RWTH Expert Hubs
- Free access to office space in the Collective Incubator and digiHUB Aachen
- Community events and networking opportunities with VCs, angel investors, and industry partners
To apply for RWTH Incubation Program 2022 kindly use the link below:
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1