The Pan-Atlantic University Scholarship 2022 is now open to qualified applicants interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree at the premier university in Lagos.
Details about the Pan-Atlantic University Scholarship 2022:
Pan-Atlantic University (PAU) is now accepting applications for its Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid for the academic years 2022-2023.
Tuition fee aid/scholarships will be granted to 15 percent per cent of the students. 5% will receive nearly full scholarships, while 10% will receive partial scholarships.
The Pan-Atlantic University Scholarship 2022 has the following requirements:
To be eligible for a scholarship, candidates must display evidence of high academic achievement before and during their course of study as well as a need for financial assistance.
Pan-Atlantic University Scholarship 2022: Duration and Reward
- Tuition fee aid/scholarships will be offered to 15% per cent of our students. 5% will be on virtually full scholarships while 10% will be on partial scholarships.
- On the condition that they are concurrently enrolled in PAU, the following discount rates are applicable to siblings:
- 1st Child: full tuition fee
- 2nd Child: 10% discount on full tuition fee
- 3rd Child: 50% discount on full tuition fee
- 4th Child: 98% discount on full tuition fee
Documents Required for a Pan-Atlantic University Scholarship in 2022
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Letter of Employment (for both parents, if applicable)
- Three months salary slip (both parents, if applicable)
- Three months bank statement of business account (both parents, if applicable)
- Recommendation letter showing evidence and proof of lack of meaningful income (if not employed or in any business.
- Undergraduate application form
Application Deadline For Pan-Atlantic University Scholarship in 2022
The Pan-Atlantic University Scholarship 2022 deadline is August 12, 2022.
Application Process for the 2022 Pan-Atlantic University Scholarship
Scan copies of relevant documents in support of your application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. while hard copies should be mailed (or delivered) to:
The Admissions Office
KM 52, Lekki-Epe Expressway
Scholarship Candidates should also fill out the PAU online Undergraduate application form.