PwC Tech Talent Bootcamp for Young Nigerians
Application is now open for PwC Tech Talent Bootcamp for Young Nigerians. The program is a 6-week paid intensive training BootCamp targeted at equipping recent graduates with the analytical and software development/engineering skills needed to solve challenging business problems.
Successful applicants will be able to gain high-demand technical skills and become immediately employable as a result of the program.
Overview of PwC Tech Talent Bootcamp:
The PwC Tech Talent Bootcamp bootcamp goal is to help participants build the analytical and software development/engineering skills needed to solve difficult business problems by utilizing PwC’s crucial 8 technologies to address rising issues and capitalize on new opportunities across Africa.
Under the PwC brand, PricewaterhouseCoopers is an international professional services network of organizations that operate as partnerships. PwC, along with Deloitte, EY, and KPMG, is the world’s second-largest professional services network. It is one of the Big Four accounting firms.
- Current Career Opportunity for Human Resource Manager at a Nigerian Multinational Telecommunications Company
- Egbin Power Internship Programme for Young Nigerians 2022
- NNPC/NAE Local and Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Award 2022
- Grow Leaders with Ismail Bello Mentorship Program
Requirements For PwC Tech Talent Bootcamp for Young Nigerians:
To be considered for the PwC Tech Talent Bootcamp for Young Nigerians you must:
- Be between the ages of 18-30 located in Lagos Nigeria for the entire duration of the program (6 weeks).
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be of proven integrity, and who respect confidentiality agreements.
- possess excellent writing and oral communication skills and individuals who have the ability to explain complex solutions to a non-technical audience.
- think outside the box and can quickly learn new ideas and concepts
- Be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- pay attention to detail and are able to assess work to identify any error (e.g. code-review).
- Be able to translate business requirements into solutions.
- Be able to actively identify system vulnerabilities and document them.
How To Apply For PwC Tech Talent Bootcamp for Young Nigerians
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the button below to commence your application.
For more information visit the official webpage of PwC Tech Talent Bootcamp for Young Nigerians
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1OR WHATSAPP 2 0R WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP OR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Leave a Reply