Deadline: June 10, 2022.
2022 Rotterdam Young Leaders Scholarship To Attend One Young World Summit (Manchester, UK)
From its cutting-edge urban design to its diverse communities, Rotterdam is known throughout the world as a leader in sustainability. In 2022, the City adopted its Resilient Rotterdam Strategy to ensure Rotterdam is prepared to embrace the opportunities and challenges of the future. The City of Rotterdam recognises that the innovation, social conscience, and resilience of young leaders are key to the city’s sustainability now and in the future.
This is why The City of Rotterdam is pleased to partner with One Young World to offer the Rotterdam Young Leaders Scholarship. The Scholarship will enable eight of Rotterdam’s most impactful young leaders accompanied by officials from the city of Rotterdam to join the City’s official delegation attending the One Young World Summit 2022 in Manchester. During the Summit, scholars will hear and be heard by leaders from every field and have the opportunity to network with peers from 190+ countries. The annual One Young World Summit brings together 2,000+ of the birghtest young leaders from every country and sector, working to accelerate social impact.
ALSO READ: Humboldt Research Fellowship 2022
You should apply for this programme if you:
- Live in Rotterdam.
- Are aged 18 – 30*
- Have a proven track record for leadership.
- Are passionate about Rotterdam and its international profile.
- Have track record of creating postive social or environmental impact in Rotterdam.
- Are keen to continue to engage with the City of Rotterdam after the One Young World Summit.
- Delegate access to the One Young World Summit 2022 which takes place in Manchester, United Kingdom from 5 – 8 September.
- Hotel accommodation in Manchester from 5 – 8 September.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Travel expenses.
- Membership of the One Young World Ambassador community.
- A buddy from the municipality of Rotterdam.