How to Fix NPower Payment Problems
How to Fix NPower Payment Problems The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) is the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development’s central management platform for the administration and coordination of Social Investment Programs.
The Nigerian National Social Investment Program (NSIP) is a social welfare initiative launched by the Nigerian Federal Government in 2015 under the administration of the National Social Investment Office.
The program was created to ensure that resources were distributed more equitably to vulnerable populations, such as children, youth, and women. The office of President Muhammadu Buhari has launched four projects to combat poverty and promote economic development.
Four (4) Programmes under the NASIMS Portal Include;
A scheme set up by the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari since 8 June 2016, to address the issues of youth unemployment and help increase social development can now be accessed via the nasims portal.
2. Conditional Cash Transfer:
Nigeria’s Conditional Cash Transfer program provides targeted cash transfers to the most vulnerable households with the long-term goal of lifting millions out of poverty.
3. Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program (GEEP):
The Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program was established to provide financial support and training to businesses and entrepreneurs at the bottom of the financial pyramid.
4. National Home Grown School Feeding Program (NHGSFP):
The National Home Grown School Feeding Program was created to provide a nutritious and balanced meal to 5.5 million school children grades 1 to 3.
Are you an Npower beneficiary, have you been paid but your payment failed? If yes this is for you.
Following the massive complaints from beneficiaries of NPower due to payment failure, The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) have created a dedicated Email address to help complainants in resolving their issues.
ALSO READ: Latest Npower News For Today
You are to take the following steps in resolving your payment issues.
- kindly visit your bank for confirmation of your account being credited without recieving alert and if the money truly didn’t drop, obtain a statement of account.
- Lodge a detailed complaint to that effect to the dedicated complaint email address email@example.com for appropriate action.
How to Login to the NASIMS Portal
- Click this link – https://nasims.gov.ng
- Click on login to access your NASIMS online portal page.
- Click on login Option imputing your details or Use the “Forgot Password” Option.
- Enter your N-POWER application email.
- Click on “Send Link”.
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- After successful reset of password, please login to update your records in the NASIMS Test portal.
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1
OR WHATSAPP 2 0R WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP OR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Leave a Reply