KYEOP cycle 8 Application Form 2022
Application is now open for the KYEOP cycle 8 Application Form 2022. The Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities Project (KYEOP 2022), is a transformational project that aims to empower and uplift the well-being of the youth in Kenya by equipping them with essential training, internship, and business grant opportunities.
Eligibility KYEOP cycle 8 Application Form 2022
Below are the eligibility requirements for the KYEOP cycle 8 Application:
- Kenya Youths between 18-29 years of age (with some components extending up to 35 years)
- Should have National I.D
- Have no more than form 4 education
- Do not currently have a job
- Must be a Kenya citizen
ALSO READ: Kenya Police Recruitment Requirement 2022
KYEOP Cycle 8 Business Support Beneficiaries Receive:
The benefit of the kyeop cycle 8 includes the following:
- Grants to start or expand their businesses.
- Business development services where they are trained and guided on how to be great entrepreneurs.
KYEOP 8 Cycle Training & Internship Beneficiaries Receive:
- 1 month of Life Skills & Core Business Skills Training.
- 2 months of formal skills training followed by 3 months of internship.
- 5 months apprenticeship under a qualified Master-Craftsman
- Entrepreneurship training.
Areas of Formal Technical Training for KYEOP cycle 8 Application Form 2022
|ICT||Catering||Fashion Design||Bee Keeping|
|Hair Dressing||Solar PV Technology||Welding||Beauty Therapy|
|Oil Pipeline Operations||Painting and Decoration||Motor Vehicle Mechanics||Electrical Installation|
|Plant Operations||Electricals||Hospitality||Food processing|
Areas of Informal Technical Training for KYEOP cycle 8 Application Form 2022
|Welding and metal fabrication||Motor vehicle mechanics||Panel beating and spraying||Fashion and Design|
|Woodwork||Bio sand production||ICT||Bakery|
IMPORTANT! The Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities Project KYEOP Application Form 2022 is out.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1