Deadline: June 30, 2022
The Canon Collins Trust is accepting applications for scholarships to study by distance learning at the University of London in 2022 for the Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma, and/or Master of Laws (LLM).
Applicants can begin at any level and do not have to finish the entire program. Applicants can, for example, begin at the Postgraduate Certificate level and progress to the LLM, or they can discontinue after finishing the PG Certificate. Applicants with a bachelor’s degree can start at the LLM level and forgo the PG Certificate and Diploma.
- These scholarships are made possible by the generosity of University of London International Programmes which shall waive full tuition and examination entry fees for four scholarship recipients.
- Scholarship recipients have between 1 to 5 years to complete the qualification, however recipients are required to complete at least two modules per year.
- Applicant should be a national of, or have refugee status in, one of the following countries: Malawi, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe;
- Normally resident in one of these countries;
- In possession of the necessary qualifications required for admission to the programme;
- Currently employed in full or part-time work;
- Able to commit a minimum of 10 hours to study per week.
Applicants must meet the appropriate qualifications for admission to the program in order to be considered for a scholarship. You do not need to be admitted to the program before applying for the scholarship, but if you are selected for a scholarship, you will need to apply for admission separately.
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1