The Meta Elevate Scholarship 2022 is now accepting applications. Meta is offering free training and materials to help Black business owners get the digital skills they need to succeed.
Through their Meta Blueprint program, they are providing 100,000 scholarships to Black students pursuing digital skills certifications. The recipients of these scholarships will be able to take the Meta Digital Marketing Associate Exam for free.
Through the Meta Certification Career Network, you’ll have access to 60+ firms wanting to hire qualified people after earning a Meta Certification. Jobs at Meta, BBDO, Havas Media, GroupM, and other companies are available.
- The Elevate program is offering Black learners a scholarship in the form of a voucher to offset the cost of the Meta Certified Digital Marketing Associate Exam. The goal is to disburse 100,000 scholarships over the course of three years, beginning June 2020. The cost of the exam to be certified varies by country but ranges between $49 to $99 US dollars. In the United States, the cost is $99.
- Applicants must self-identify as Black learners;
- Applicants must reside in the US or its territories;
- Scholarship Program is open to Black learners in the US/DC/US Territories, 18+ years of age.
- At this time, only the Facebook Digital Marketing Associate Exam is eligible for the scholarship.
- The exam for the Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate is offered in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, German, Korean, simplified Chinese, French, and Japanese. Knowledge of the language is required.
For more information, visit Meta Elevate Scholarship.
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1