The Students For Liberty Local Coordinator Program 2022 For African Student Leaders
The Students For Liberty Local Coordinator Program 2022 is now accepting applications. The Students For Liberty Local Coordinator Initiative is the leading program on college campuses for actively promoting free market and individual liberty concepts.
This is the first step toward becoming a leader with Students For Liberty, and it is the leading program for actively promoting the ideals of free markets and individual liberty in schools and universities across Africa. Local Coordinators are the face of liberty on their campuses, the movement’s muscle, empowering students in their communities to defend liberty beliefs.
This grassroots organization seeks out strong student leaders to start new chapters to propagate the concepts of individual liberty, self-reliance, and economic independence student groups, organizing events to promote these ideas and mentoring other vibrant students to assume leadership positions in the global students’ movement for liberty.
The course is aimed to develop an all-around leader by teaching skills in public speaking, professionalism, advocacy, proposal and report writing, effective communication (both verbal and written), event planning, talent discovery, and much more.
Benefits of Students For Liberty Local Coordinator Program 2022
Trained leaders gain access to writing opportunities, leadership programs, get into internships and all-year-round seminars and conferences with SFL’s international network of partners.
- Grant Master Creative Writers Fellowship Program 2022 for Africans
- Egbin Power Internship Programme for Young Nigerians 2022
- NNPC/NAE Local and Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Award 2022
- PwC Tech Talent Bootcamp for Young Nigerians
- Early Professionals Inspired Careers in AgeTech (EPIC-AT) Fellowship Program 2022
Eligibility Of Students For Liberty Local Coordinator Program 2022
- The Local Coordinator Program is highly competitive, and designed for the top student leaders in Africa. All members of SFL’s Local Coordinator Program must be current university students (undergraduate or graduate) in Africa;
- Applicants interested in becoming a Local Coordinators should be able to dedicate 5-10 hours per week to the program for one academic year;
- Successful applicants will be professional, personable and excellent communicators;
- Have at least 1 year of leadership experience in a pro-liberty student group;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once;
- Looking to develop their own skillsets;
- Strong self-motivation to complete projects with little to no oversight;
- A passion for the ideas of liberty and for organizing to make the world a freer place; and
- Enjoy staying up until 2am talking to other students about how to advance liberty.
Interested students and recent graduates are invited to apply and thereafter successful applicants will go through two levels of training and an interview with one of SFL’s top leaders before being confirmed as a Local Coordinator. The training is available in English, French & Portuguese languages.
For more information, visit Students For Liberty Local Coordinator Program 2022
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1
OR WHATSAPP 2 0R WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP OR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Leave a Reply