Dangote Cement’s 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme for young Nigerian graduates
Dangote Cement Plc is the largest cement firm in Sub-Saharan Africa, with a manufacturing capacity of 48.6 million tonnes per year spread over ten countries.
We are looking for high-potential, vibrant, and passionate self-starters to join the Dangote Group 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme as part of our strategic objective to contribute to the growth of Africa’s economy and attract talents into our organization.
You will be exposed to worldwide corporate operations and the basic cement manufacturing process at Dangote Cement Plc. You will also be trained and nurtured to play a significant role in supporting our organization’s growth. You will learn from our highly skilled individuals who are specialists in their fields, as we have a significant number of personnel scattered across many locations and business units, including the center of Lagos.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Must have at least a second class lower or lower credit.
- Must have completed NYSC between 2021 and Application Closing Date
- Must be 27 years old or younger ·
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English language and Mathematics
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous ·
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Be innovative and creative
ALSO READ: First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank Current Job Opportunity)
As a graduate trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Dangote Cement
- Participate on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
At the end of this programme, you should be ready for higher responsibilities.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Dangote Cement’s 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme.
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1
OR WHATSAPP 2 0R WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP OR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Leave a Reply