The UNESCO Mid-Level Professionals Programme (MLPP) is a new recruitment initiative for talented and highly qualified mid-level professionals who wish to start and/or advance their careers as International Civil Servants at UNESCO. While recruitment is open to candidates from all UNESCO’s Member States, priority consideration, at equal competence, will be given to candidates from non- and under-represented Member States and to internal candidates.
- Must be a national of a UNESCO Member State. Qualified candidates from non- and under-represented Member States are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The MLPP selection process is based on the standard UNESCO recruitment process. Standard educational and work experience requirements for professional positions at P-3 and P-4 level apply.
- Grade; Minimum number of years of relevant professional experience
- P-3: Minimum 4 year, of which preferably 2 years acquired at international level. Advanced University (Masters or equivalent) in the relevant field.
- P-4: Minimum 7 years, of which preferably 3 years acquired at international level.
- Candidates should demonstrate an excellent knowledge of at least one working language of the Secretariat (English or French). A good knowledge of the other working language is an asset, or in some cases, is required.
- Knowledge of Arabic, Chinese, Russian or Spanish could be required or would be an additional asset.
Assessments and Interviews
- Evaluation of candidates is based on the criteria established in the vacancy notice and may include pre-recorded video interviews, written tests and/or other assessments, and competency-based interviews with live panels.
- Only candidates selected for further evaluation/assessment will be contacted.
- MLPP 2022_PROGRAMME SPECIALIST (CULTURE)
P-4 Culture Sector (CLT), UNESCO Office Nairobi (Kenya)
- MLPP 2022_HEAD OF THE IOCARIBE SECRETARIAT
P-4 Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission (IOC), UNESCO IOC Cartagena (Colombia)
- MLPP 2022_PROGRAMME SPECIALIST (SOCIAL AND HUMAN SCIENCES)
P-3 Social and Human Sciences Sector (SHS), UNESCO Office Rabat (Morocco)
- MLPP 2022_HR OFFICER (TALENT ACQUISITION AND OUTREACH)
P-3 Sector for Administration & Management, Bureau of Human Resources Management (ADM/HRM), UNESCO Headquarters Paris (France)
- MLPP 2022_PROGRAMME SPECIALIST (NATURAL SCIENCES)
P-3 Natural Sciences Sector (SC), UNESCO Almaty Office (Kazakhstan)
For More Information:
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1