Flutterwave Ongoing Career Opportunities
Flutterwave was formed on the belief that every African should have the opportunity to participate in and prosper in the global economy. To achieve this goal, we’ve created a secure payment infrastructure that allows African and international consumers and businesses to send and receive money without crossing borders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Operations Lead
Department: People & Culture
- We’re seeking for a People Operations Lead to support the People & Culture team and collaborate with other team members to ensure that Flutterwave employees have the best possible experience.
- Policy and Process Management:
- Periodic review of staff handbook, policies and procedures with support from the legal team to facilitate a better compliance stance
- Collaborating with the legal department to communicate the associated requirements with every applicable HR-based regulatory, legal and compliance training programs
- Staying up to date on every employee-based regulatory and legislative changes and/or modifications and ensuring that developments in rules and policies are restructured with HR practices, articles, policies, and systems
- Researching changes in rules and regulations, analyzing their effect on the company, and communicating findings report the leadership team
- Educate and Train:
- Educate employees about all regulatory and legal requirements that can affect the organization
- Responsible for the preparation and delivery of HR compliance-based communications and training to employees
- Provide support in organizing routine People related Compliance Training
- Conducting background checks on prospective employees: which includes reference, address, previous employer verification, criminal records check
- Provide support in conducting employee-related investigations
- Handling sensitive employee data or reports in a discreet manner
- HR Audit:
- Provide support for all audit exercise, both internally and external.
Compensation and Benefit Administration:
- Ensure accuracy of all new hire benefits and appropriate enrollments
- Support in the preparation of monthly Payroll schedule
- Respond to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries
- Ensure all statutory remittances are administered for all categories of resources within regulatory timelines
- Track all employee contributions and company matches to ensure compliance with regulations
- Manage the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations.
HRIS Management – BambooHR:
- Set up new job titles and maintains protocol for position management; onboards new hires to HRIS system
- Oversee and maintain optimal function of the HRIS, which may include customization, report creation
- Collaborate with team leads and people team to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions
- Manage permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users
- Ensure system compliance with data security and privacy requirements
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
- Collaborate with the People Business Partner (PBP) team to develop efficient systems for collection of information on performance
- Support in the design and review of policies related to employee performance
- Work closely with the PBP team to set performance objectives and update as necessary.
Employee Engagement / Relations:
- Support employees on a day-to-day basis and answer questions about benefits and company policies and processes
- Advise employees, managers and PBP regarding policy interpretation
- Assist with the development of communication strategies for new policies, programs and procedures.
ALSO READ: Jumia Ongoing Employment Opportunities
- Manage in collaboration with the PBP’s and team leads the transition process of all categories of resources
- Ensure all exit documentations are fully executed by all stakeholders.
- Be a key player in the evaluation, implementations and support of all people ops projects
- Take responsibility for tracking timelines & milestones that will lead to the successful implementation of projects
- Participate in developing team goals, objectives, and systems
- Any other duties as assigned.
Required Competencies and Skillsets to be a Waver
- At least 7 years of progressive experience in Human Resources with a minimum of 3 years managing compensation & benefit as well as HR compliance
- Strong track-record in policy development and implementation with good verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced tech environment
- Tech savvy with good knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Offices
- Strategic thinker; deploying proactive approach in the execution of daily responsibilities
- Exhibit high level of understanding as regards confidentiality
- Ability to handle pressure/conflict
- Great team player/collaborator
- Excellent Interpersonal and problem-solving Skills
- Be honest and reliable
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Click here to apply Flutterwave Ongoing Career Opportunities
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1
OR WHATSAPP 2 0R WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP OR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Leave a Reply