Deadline: July 11, 2022
2022 European Commission Youth4Regions Programme for Aspiring Journalists
Youth4Regions is the European Commission programme helping journalism students and young journalists to discover what the EU is doing in their region.
- Interest in what EU regional policy is doing in your region
- Background in journalism (studies or up to 2 years of experience)
- EU or neighbouring country citizen aged from 18 to 30 years old
- Availability during 8 – 14 October 2022
- EU candidate countries include: (Albania, Republic of North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey), potential candidates (Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Kosovo), ENI countries (Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine*, Syria and Tunisia, as well as Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine) and EFTA countries (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland).
ALSO READ:Fully Funded YALI Regional leadership center East Africa Cohort 43,44,45
- Trainings on journalism and EU regional policy
- The chance to receive mentorship from established journalists from your country
- Working side by side with renowned journalists during the EU Regions’ Week
- Visits of EU affairs media headquarters and EU institutions
- The unique opportunity to take part as a journalist in European Commission press trips to Member States
- Accommodation, food and travel expenses covered by the European Commission
You must send a short article (2500 to 6250 characters), a photo or a short video reportage (2 – 3 minutes) depicting a project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (including Interreg) or Cohesion Fund. Your work should cover the theme of the current edition of the programme – youth empowerment.
For more Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the 2022 European Commission Youth4Regions Programme for Aspiring Journalists
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1
OR WHATSAPP 2 0R WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP OR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Leave a Reply