UNISA Begins Semester 2 Applications
UNISA NEWS – South Africa’s largest distance university UNISA Begins Semester 2 Applications. This opens the door for many prospective students to pursue their academic goals.
Unisa uses an Open Distance e-Learning (ODeL) system of learning. This means that the student does not attend a physical campus for classes and examinations. This is instead done through the use of technology.
However, Unisa does offer several support services for students including tutorial support, counselling and online tools.
Unisa offers a wide array of qualifications in many different disciplines meaning that there’s a course you can complete related to your passion. Whether it’s a short course or a PHD, Unisa offers these qualifications. Click Here To View Qualifications Offered At Unisa.
To apply at Unisa, you must ensure that you qualify for admission for the qualification that you are applying for and that you have the necessary documents ready to upload during the application process.
These Are The Documents Needed When Applying To Unisa
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
When uploading these documents you must ensure the following
- Files may not be larger than 2MB each.
- Only black and white documents may be submitted.
- Documents must be uploaded as a PDF (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format file), DOC (Word document file) or TIF (image file).
You will need to pay a non-refundable R125 application fee for online applications once you’ve received a student number from Unisa. Unisa also does not accept cash at any of its offices.
Applicants must use the student number they have received and the application fee reference number (ie STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030). Applicants can send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.