Deadline: June 24, 2022.
TED is hosting another idea search with a mission to hear big, bold ideas — this time specifically from Africa. Applications are open to anyone in or descended from the African continent.
TED is committed to a global mindset. They seek to source ideas from everywhere and to make them widely and freely accessible. Powerful ideas, expressed and distributed with care, can bring different groups together and create a shared vision of a future worth pursuing. It is with that global mindset that they are focusing on different regions of the world for several idea search events.
- Applications are open to anyone in or descended from the African continent.
- At this time, they are only able to accept applications in English.
- Additionally, applications without videos or applications with videos that exceed 2 minutes will not be considered.
- They are looking for ideas that are new, unique, and can offer an insight or a new way of thinking to a very large audience.
- If selected for round 2, you’ll be invited to a virtual event where you’ll talk more about your idea and participate in a Q&A with members of the TED community.
- Winners will be invited to give a TED Talk, either virtually or in person.
For more Information:
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1