The Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme: Digital (AEP Digital) 2022 is now accepting applications. The program takes advantage of the FATE Foundation’s AEP’s unequaled enterprise development curriculum, which covers the fundamentals of starting and building a successful business in Nigeria, as well as Meta’s digital strategy and literacy programming support for small and growing firms.
They want to support 240 aspiring entrepreneurs from all sectors of the Nigerian economy in 2022, with a special focus on entrepreneurs in the education, agriculture, hospitality and tourism, and creative industries. They chose these industries because they are high-growth, high-impact, and job-creating sectors for the Nigerian economy.
This program, like past AEP Digital editions, is meant to empower qualified founders with appropriate information, resources, and skills to help them create long-term, digitally-enabled businesses while also impacting the economy positively.
Key components of this year’s program are:
- It will run in a hybrid format (in-person and virtual learning and support sessions).
- Improved curriculum building on the previous year’s learnings and experience.
- Integrating the program with established state and local level industry associations, trade groups, and the FATE Alumni network; and
- As with previous editions, it is absolutely Free with the grant from Meta covering tuition and direct program expenses for reading materials and resources during the program. Participants are however expected to get themselves to and from the program venue locations
Key benefits and learning outcomes include:
- Business Model Development/Review Strategies
- Digital Marketing Strategies & Knowledge
- Financial Literacy and Cashflow Management
- Business Financing Strategies
- Insights into relevant local and industry networks/business groups
- Access to Free Digital Tools and Platforms
- Facebook Ad Credits for Winners of the state level/national Pitch Competition
- Access to FATE Foundation’s Business Advisory and Support Services
- Access to Funding and Market Linkages
- The program is free to any businesses who successfully expand through the three application phases thanks to Meta’s help. This Meta scholarship covers all direct course fees, as well as course materials, books, and post-program assistance.
To be eligible, you must:
- Between 25 – 45 years old;
- Computer Literate;
- Have Access to a Laptop or Data-Enabled Device;
- Have already registered and launched a business;
- Have graduated from an Accredited Tertiary Level Institution;
- Must be able to participate all through the required programme duration.
ALSO READ: Dangote Group Recent Job Openings
The application will be in three (3) stages, and you are required to complete all three stages to be eligible for further processing.
- Stage I: Interested applicants must complete the application form.
- Stage 2: Upload the following documents:
- A Profile Picture (headshot facing camera)
- School Certificate or Statement of Result from an Accredited Tertiary Institution
- Birth Certificate
- C.A.C. Certificate
- Please lookout for an email and link to upload
- Stage III: Following a review of all received applications, Qualified candidates will be shortlisted for a 10–20-minute phone/video interview after which 40 applicants will be shortlisted for each stream.
This is a State-by-State Hybrid training, and it is expected that each entrepreneur enrolled in the programme must be from the location/city where you have applied for the programme. This will also be verified during the shortlisting/selection process.
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1