Stanbic IBTC Bank Current Recruitment Opportunities
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a significant African banking conglomerate with a global concentration on emerging markets. For 150 years, it has been a cornerstone of South Africa’s financial system, and it today operates in 16 African countries.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technological innovation as a means of ensuring superior client service and cutting-edge financial solutions. Our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working atmosphere is reflected in our rising global success. We are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices to help us push our success into the future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager (Technology)
Job ID: 64456
Job Sector: Banking
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
- The Project Manager must have an understanding of Project Management methodologies, contribute to successful project delivery by driving continuous improvement, coordinating projects, tracking status, budget and ensuring resources availability.
- He must ensure that appropriate standard project practices and procedures are followed and documentations, sign offs are managed and updated regularly.
- Ensure owners of operational actions complete them and provide regular updates to project stakeholders and team members. Involved in planning the strategy roadmap with Head of Unit to complete and actualization of deliverables.
- Control, update, and report financials for projects and other related costs for IT Department.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Managing project governance responsibilities (In-country & Center)
- Managing time, resources and project budgets
- Management of Project Governance shared folder
- Monitoring and communication of project status and delivery
- Ensure strict compliance to IT ‘s Standard Operating Processes
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Department Head & Team Leader.
ALSO READ: smedan.gov.ng | SMEDAN Jaiz Bank Matching Fund Loan 2022
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as Engineering, Computer Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics.
- Preferably certified in Prince 2, PMI, PMBOK or other project management qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in IT Project Management
Click here to apply Stanbic IBTC Bank Current Recruitment Opportunities
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1
OR WHATSAPP 2 0R WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP OR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Leave a Reply